It’s finally here! We’ve heard your feedback and our most requested feature is here: Bulk Boomerang. That’s right, now keeping your inbox clean just got that much easier. You can Boomerang, one, three, or ten messages directly from any folder within Gmail.
1. Just mark the check box of any message you would like to schedule for return,
2. Click the “Boomerang” button,
3. Select a time or enter a custom time and click “Confirm”.
It’s that easy! Note that you will need to be using Gmail’s new look to see the Bulk Boomerang options. You may also have to reload your Gmail page to ensure that you have the latest version of Boomerang installed. If you want to reschedule any of the messages, just go to the “Manage scheduled messages” page from the Boomerang menu.
That’s cool, you say, but you can’t really see yourself using it? Below are a few examples of how we are using Bulk Boomerang, but we bet you can think of a few too…
- Avoid the morning rush. – Everyone who is anyone knows that the best time to send an email is between 7 and 10 am, so use Bulk Boomerang first thing when you arrive at the office to select all of the email you know can wait and have it Boomerang back sometime later in your day, when its convenient for you.
- Meeting prep 101. – Have an important meeting or project coming up and want to be sure and to be prepared? Select all of the relevant emails and have them return before the meeting in question. That way you can brush up on all the facts and wow your boss or potential client.
- Daily Deals. – I love reading these emails, but honestly, who has time during work? Select them all to return at once later in the day, say during your 3pm coffee break or just before happy hour, then shop and save to your heart’s content without losing precious work hours running up your credit card bills.
We hope you love Bulk Boomerang as much as we do and remember; Life’s a mess, your email shouldn’t be!
Check out these screen shots of Bulk Boomerang in action: